Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Top Five Reasons I Should
Have My Own Outdoor Television Show
1.   I’m incredibly good looking, just ask me and I will gladly tell you. Plus I think we can all agree we need more women in our sport. What better way to add the fairer sex to our ranks than by having my Brad Pitt like physique promoting it on television. (Eat your heart Harley Jackson.)







2.  Bird dogs are way better at hunting birds than I am. I figure most folks most watching bird hunting shows want to see decent dog work as opposed to me missing birds all day with both barrels, which I do with alarming frequency. 



3.  I’ve occasionally been known to get lost. OK I have gotten lost A LOT. I have a buddy who has yet to let me live down the fact that I once got lost in plot of WIHA in Kansas….one of the flattest places on earth. Each episode I could “accidently” get lost. The revenue from GPS advertisements alone would be astronomical.

4.  Tom Knapp is a world class shooter. But after watching any show with him in it or any other great shooter for that matter is terribly detrimental to your morale. I miss with such frequency that viewers of my show will think they are the next Tim Bradley or perhaps the reincarnation of Annie Oakley. This will lead to delusions that they could just clean house on out of state hunting trips. Can you say hunting lodge & tourism advertisements?

5.  And lastly did I mention my Brad Pitt like Physique?






    No comments:

    Post a Comment